Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have a plan!


There is a wonderful book of stitches that I have used for numerous projects.  It's great because it shows each stitch with three different color patterns.  This allows you to see what individual rows look like which helps in discerning what the pattern means.  I've decided to work my way through the book making a baby blanket out of each stitch.  Some of the stitches I have used for other projects, but the majority are new.
I am going to post pictures of the completed baby blankets along with instructions on how to make them, assuming that you own the book.  I highly recommend purchasing this book.  It's available at 
various craft stores as well as online.  Details are 
shown below.
Leisure Arts #4576, Triple Play Pattern Stitches
by Darla Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment